Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Post New Topic  New Poll  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board » Micro Penny Stocks, Penny Stocks $0.10 & Under » QBID XV (Page 30)

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 72 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  70  71  72   
Author Topic: QBID XV
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well play it the way you want but that is the way it went down

I didnt expect you to say im right

it would have cost you 1 million shares

you know im right.

lol

quote:
Originally posted by realityinc21:
WRONG- SORRY-- NOW WHO WOULD WEAR BLUE JEANS TO A FORMAL MEETING WITH A T.V. NETWORK ABOUT READY TO LAUNCH. DUHHH

ANY MORE GUESSES. MY BET IS SUSAN IN THE QBID OFFICE WOULD BE THE ONLY ONE TO REMEMBER. LADIES REMEMBER STUFF LIKE THAT.


[This message has been edited by penny-trader (edited June 29, 2004).]


Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realityinc21
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for realityinc21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by penny-trader:
you had a sandwich and a coors light by the poolside

your friend wore a stetson hat black in color


YOU HAVE THE WRONG PERSON. LOL YOU NEED HELP. SOMEONE IS f*&KING WIT YA.

I DRING GIN AND TONIC. NO LIME.

BESIDES THAT. I E-MAILED ALLSTOCKS WHEN I GOT OUT OF MEETING WITH FRANK AND PUT MY PHONE # ON THE BOARD. SEVERAL PEOPLE CALLED ME IN THE HOTEL.

------------------
DIANA


Posts: 4447 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL like you would state anything different.

uome 1 million


quote:
Originally posted by realityinc21:
YOU HAVE THE WRONG PERSON. LOL YOU NEED HELP. SOMEONE IS f*&KING WIT YA.

I DRING GIN AND TONIC. NO LIME.

BESIDES THAT. I E-MAILED ALLSTOCKS WHEN I GOT OUT OF MEETING WITH FRANK AND PUT MY PHONE # ON THE BOARD. SEVERAL PEOPLE CALLED ME IN THE HOTEL.



Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realityinc21
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for realityinc21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by penny-trader:
someone tried to take your picture with a red Pickup truck Ford i believe.


DO I KNOW YOU? I OWN A RED FORD PICK UP TRUCK. BUT I FLEW. WANT ME SCAN IN MY TICKETS. LOL NO ONE TRIED TO TAKE MY PICTURE.

------------------
DIANA


Posts: 4447 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lol

quote:
Originally posted by realityinc21:
DO I KNOW YOU? I OWN A RED FORD PICK UP TRUCK. BUT I FLEW. WANT ME SCAN IN MY TICKETS. LOL NO ONE TRIED TO TAKE MY PICTURE.



Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realityinc21
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for realityinc21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by penguinking:
you were wearing dark slacks and a dark blouse

ARE YOU GUESSING FOR THE MILLION SHARES? LOL

------------------
DIANA


Posts: 4447 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_dog
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob_dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Has anyone else noticed the big pink elephant in the room?
Posts: 295 | From: Midwest | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
penguinking
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for penguinking     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
no im not guessing, did i win if i didnt win then i am guessing

Posts: 337 | From: Pensylvania | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Coors light and ice i believe was the drin by the pool


quote:
Originally posted by realityinc21:
WRONG- SORRY-- NOW WHO WOULD WEAR BLUE JEANS TO A FORMAL MEETING WITH A T.V. NETWORK ABOUT READY TO LAUNCH. DUHHH

ANY MORE GUESSES. MY BET IS SUSAN IN THE QBID OFFICE WOULD BE THE ONLY ONE TO REMEMBER. LADIES REMEMBER STUFF LIKE THAT.



Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realityinc21
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for realityinc21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by penny-trader:
lol


SOMEONE HAS BEEN MESSING WITH YOU. CALL THE OFFICE. TALK TO SUSAN. SHE WILL PROBABLY BE THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS WHAT I HAD ON.

I DON'T OWE YOU SH*T!!

YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT ANSWERS. LOL

KEEP GUESSING--YOU MIGHT HIT IT RIGHT OUT OF SURE LUCK. LOL

JUST FOR FUN. TELL ME WHO I WAS WITH. TELL US ALL. NOW YOU HAVE MY ATTENTION. YOU WANT ANSWERS. NOW I WANT ANSWERS. FESS UP BIG DADDY. IT WAS YOU RIGHT? LOL

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TIME I MET WITH FRANK. LOL THE TIME WAS CHANGED AFTER I GOT TO THE HOTEL. NOW BIG BOY. ANSWER THAT ONE.

HOW DID I GET THE OFFICE? YOU SEEM TO KNOW ALL ABOUT MY TRIP? WHAT TIME DID MY PLANE GET IN. WHO PICKED ME UP AT THE AIRPORT? WHERE DID I STAY?

I STOPPED ON THE WAY BACK FROM MY MEETING WITH FRANK? WHERE WAS THAT AT? I HAD ROOM SERVICE. WHAT WAS THAT?

YOU CAN'T EVEN GET WHAT I WAS WEARING RIGHT! LOL GET A LIFE. DUDE--OR A SHRINK. LOL


------------------
DIANA


Posts: 4447 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RobinO
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RobinO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by penny-trader:
...you avoid my questions over and over...

Ok and now you're avoiding mine. What is the significance of this other person? I already called RealityInc out for being a paid pumper 2 months and said why I thought so. I already dug up every bit of negative information about this company 5 months ago and posted it all with my predictions for what would happen, and why I thought so. Now we have all these people coming in here with "if only you knew what I know..."

Cut the BS and say what's on your mind or shut up.

-R


Posts: 216 | From: Tampa, FL/Washington DC | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ron4498
Member


Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for ron4498     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by realityinc21:
YOU HAVE THE WRONG PERSON. LOL YOU NEED HELP. SOMEONE IS f*&KING WIT YA.

I DRING GIN AND TONIC. NO LIME.

BESIDES THAT. I E-MAILED ALLSTOCKS WHEN I GOT OUT OF MEETING WITH FRANK AND PUT MY PHONE # ON THE BOARD. SEVERAL PEOPLE CALLED ME IN THE HOTEL.


Subject: People lets try and have a little laugh here on such a down day and watch this Funny QBID News Video just out.!! 6/29/2004 5:49:48 PM http://www.fanta.dk/news.asp?nid=1377BEC7-88E0-46EC-855F-53FA277DDF5F


Posts: 82 | From: toms river, New Jersey | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JBCak47
Member


Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for JBCak47     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 


Since Feb. 2004 we have risen, at one time, 25,000% since leveling off to about 10,000%

Had you gotten in at .0001 with 500 dollars

you now would have 50,000 dollars worth of QBID stock. WTF IS EVERYONE'S PROBLEM?

The people who bought in Feb. 2004 and earlier had to wait until APRIL for the jump up... god some of you people are either way to greedy or impatient...

I bought in at .0018 so I am rewarded versus if you WAITED or FOUND OUT about it at .01 or above, now you have to WAIT A FEW MORE WEEKS/MONTHS.... BUT IT WILL POP BIG, JUST HOLD LONG GUYS!!!!

LOOK AT HOW CLOSE WE ARE, WHATS A FEW MORE WEEKS?!?!?!?!?!?!?

If you got in early you are still upmoney/rewarded for being their early... Why are longs so upset, we are still up 10,000% since the 52 week low...

PHARM!! HELPPPP!!!!

HOW COME PEOPL EARENT SPEAKING ABOUT THE 'QMOBILE' UNITS.... THOSE ARE USED FOR TV PRODUCTION, SO AT LIVE EVNTS THEY CAN TRANSMIT THE SIGNAL LIVE,OR TAPED AND EDITED THEIR, THEN SENT 'RECORDED LIVE'.

The point is these mobile units are used in cideo production. If you have ever went to a NFL, Golf, Tennis, or other televised sporting event, you've seen these 'mobiles'... THIS IS PRETTY INTERESTING NEWS TO ME. These will give us what is needed for LIVE TV COVERAGE/EVNTS COVERAGE... Anyone else see the potential???

-John


Posts: 759 | From: Long Island, NY | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
your friend was late and you postponed the meeting by 1 hour

quote:
Originally posted by realityinc21:
SOMEONE HAS BEEN MESSING WITH YOU. CALL THE OFFICE. TALK TO SUSAN. SHE WILL PROBABLY BE THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS WHAT I HAD ON.

I DON'T OWE YOU SH*T!!

YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT ANSWERS. LOL

KEEP GUESSING--YOU MIGHT HIT IT RIGHT OUT OF SURE LUCK. LOL

JUST FOR FUN. TELL ME WHO I WAS WITH. TELL US ALL. NOW YOU HAVE MY ATTENTION. YOU WANT ANSWERS. NOW I WANT ANSWERS. FESS UP BIG DADDY. IT WAS YOU RIGHT? LOL

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TIME I MET WITH FRANK. LOL THE TIME WAS CHANGED AFTER I GOT TO THE HOTEL. NOW BIG BOY. ANSWER THAT ONE.

HOW DID I GET THE OFFICE? YOU SEEM TO KNOW ALL ABOUT MY TRIP? WHAT TIME DID MY PLANE GET IN. WHO PICKED ME UP AT THE AIRPORT? WHERE DID I STAY?

I STOPPED ON THE WAY BACK FROM MY MEETING WITH FRANK? WHERE WAS THAT AT? I HAD ROOM SERVICE. WHAT WAS THAT?

YOU CAN'T EVEN GET WHAT I WAS WEARING RIGHT! LOL GET A LIFE. DUDE--OR A SHRINK. LOL




Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realityinc21
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for realityinc21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by penny-trader:
your friend was late and you postponed the meeting by 1 hour


YOU ARE FUNNY. THE MEETING WAS NEVER CHANGED. LOL JUST WANTED TO SEE WHAT YOU WOULD MAKE UP. LIKE I WOULD BE LATE TO MEET WITH A CEO OF A TV NETWORK ABOUT TO LAUNCH. LOL YOU ARE A DUMB AZZ.

------------------
DIANA


Posts: 4447 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very good I like that


quote:
Originally posted by ron4498:
Subject: People lets try and have a little laugh here on such a down day and watch this Funny QBID News Video just out.!! 6/29/2004 5:49:48 PM http://www.fanta.dk/news.asp?nid=1377BEC7-88E0-46EC-855F-53FA277DDF5F


Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realityinc21
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for realityinc21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by penny-trader:
very good I like that



NOW I AM HAVING FUN. THIS IS LOTS MORE FUN!!
HURRY UP AND LOOK THRU 9 THREADS AND FIND THE TIME OF THE MEETING. LOL IT WAS POSTED.

COULD YOU ALL SEND 10.00 TO THE MAN FOR DONATION FOR SHRINK?

------------------
DIANA


Posts: 4447 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realityinc21
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for realityinc21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
PENNY TRADER--WHERE ARE YOU? I AM NOT GETTING ANY ANSWERS?

KIND OF HARD LOOKING FOR A TIME. WHEN YOU GET DONE GUESSING. LET ME KNOW?

I AM TIRED OF THIS GAME NOW.

------------------
DIANA


Posts: 4447 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sharkus
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sharkus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
riiiight

so anyway .. U4 - do let us know if you get a reply from Frank or anyone else from there. I doubt you will but just as I was surprised they actually had info on the website for today's PR ...you might even get a reply.


Posts: 305 | From: Any Airport, Air Line Lounge or Time Zone | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny-Trader
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny-Trader     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sorry took the dogs for a walk
meeting was planned for 1 and you showed up at 2pm on the dot
you waited 10 minutes and the meetign lasted for about an hour and a half


quote:
Originally posted by realityinc21:
PENNY TRADER--WHERE ARE YOU? I AM NOT GETTING ANY ANSWERS?

KIND OF HARD LOOKING FOR A TIME. WHEN YOU GET DONE GUESSING. LET ME KNOW?

I AM TIRED OF THIS GAME NOW.



Posts: 4801 | From: Prescott, ON, Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fastrunner
Member


Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastrunner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Penguinking, quick mix him a Bloody Mary.

quote:
Originally posted by penguinking:
I found my penguin i sent out sure enough he was passed out drunk...


Posts: 327 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fastrunner
Member


Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastrunner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Because the QMOBILE unit(s) are nonexistent "yet"

quote:
Originally posted by JBCak47:


Since Feb. 2004 we have risen, at one time, 25,000% since leveling off to about 10,000%

Had you gotten in at .0001 with 500 dollars

you now would have 50,000 dollars worth of QBID stock. WTF IS EVERYONE'S PROBLEM?

The people who bought in Feb. 2004 and earlier had to wait until APRIL for the jump up... god some of you people are either way to greedy or impatient...

I bought in at .0018 so I am rewarded versus if you WAITED or FOUND OUT about it at .01 or above, now you have to WAIT A FEW MORE WEEKS/MONTHS.... BUT IT WILL POP BIG, JUST HOLD LONG GUYS!!!!

LOOK AT HOW CLOSE WE ARE, WHATS A FEW MORE WEEKS?!?!?!?!?!?!?

If you got in early you are still upmoney/rewarded for being their early... Why are longs so upset, we are still up 10,000% since the 52 week low...

PHARM!! HELPPPP!!!!

HOW COME PEOPL EARENT SPEAKING ABOUT THE 'QMOBILE' UNITS.... THOSE ARE USED FOR TV PRODUCTION, SO AT LIVE EVNTS THEY CAN TRANSMIT THE SIGNAL LIVE,OR TAPED AND EDITED THEIR, THEN SENT 'RECORDED LIVE'.

The point is these mobile units are used in cideo production. If you have ever went to a NFL, Golf, Tennis, or other televised sporting event, you've seen these 'mobiles'... THIS IS PRETTY INTERESTING NEWS TO ME. These will give us what is needed for LIVE TV COVERAGE/EVNTS COVERAGE... Anyone else see the potential???

-John



Posts: 327 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JBCak47
Member


Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for JBCak47     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

Fastrunner:

QTv would probably lease the Mobile units, seeing how new units can cost in the multiple millions of dollars. I worked for about three seasons with NFL, XFL, CBS Sports TV Production. I never thought I'd be talking about mobile production units again!lol...

QTV is into out sourcing, and there are companies that you can rent these units for periods of a day to month(S).

These units will be responsible for filming, editing and producing any live coverage evnts, such as parades, fesitivles, carnivals, bar parties, club parties, ect.

This taken into account with Q-Televisions access to film crews will provide us with much needed content... This is interesting, at least to me.

-John


Posts: 759 | From: Long Island, NY | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Booty Quest
Member


Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Booty Quest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you like to play detective, read this:

I've pretty much avoided the controversy here, but this is why I believe Diana did NOT send the stock-scam email.

Here is an exerpt from the letter in question (see if you notice anything strange):


HERE IS THE LATEST INFORMATION POSTED ON MY SIGHT SITE AND THE BANNER AND THE LINK TO Q TELEVISON NETWORK WEB SITE. tHIS WAS ALSO SENT OUT TO OVER 6000 PRIVATE INVESTORS WHO SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWLETTER.

Here is what I see. The words 'sight site' next to each other seems like someone trying to edit to sound like her, but forgot to erase one of them.

But the real kicker is the lower case 't' at the start of the second sentence. That is an obvious mistake made by someone not used to typing in caps all the time. Their caps button was locked, but they hit the shift key on that letter to start a new sentence which made it lower case(I've done this many times before). Someone who always writes in caps would never make that mistake.

These may seem small but it made my mind up. And I have not defended anything else regarding Diana, because I still have questions and am bothered that they have not been answered. But this is just too obvious.


Posts: 1210 | From: Virginia | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
firefly
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for firefly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
penguinking
Member posted June 29, 2004 17:08
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I found my penguin i sent out sure enough he was passed out drunk...
Sorry King, went to my house and started with the Citron. Couldn't keep up so I had to send him home to the igloo

Posts: 3439 | From: ATL | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BT
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I still say:

SEPTEMBER 6, 2004 OR SOONER
L2 QBID

3X .10
6X .12
5X .09
9X .11

RESISTANCE IS AT $.10 AND IF WE CAN GET THROUGH THAT THE SKY'S THE LIMIT


Posts: 3026 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
denzen
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for denzen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Haven't read foeward yet, but I know what you were wearing.

dz

quote:
Originally posted by realityinc21:
OK--WHAT WAS I WEARING? THE RIGHT ANSWER. EXCEPT FROM QBID STAFF--WINS 1 MIL SHARES OF QBID.



Posts: 1431 | From: Boulder, CO | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
firefly
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for firefly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
as I said last night "tommorow is going to be a hell of a ride"
Posted by Firefly,,next will post SSN and scan fingerprints.
LMAO

Posts: 3439 | From: ATL | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pharmdman
Member


Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for pharmdman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by JBCak47:
...PHARM!! HELPPPP!!!! ...

Sh*t, am I glad I slept through all of this!!! Too much drama!!! (wait, did i just say that!?)

What is all the fuss about? Who cares if this new guy has a past?! I don't care if he stole lollipops from a kid's mouth before he shoved them head-first in a stroller off of a cliff! If he's the right guy in the right job at the right time, then get over it!

Have any of you ever run a red light? ever done a rolling stop through a stop sign? ever eaten a grape in a grocery store before paying? ever "fudged" deductions on your taxes? THEN YOU'RE A CRIMINAL TOO!

Either sell and get out.. or ... stay here, sit down, and shut the f()ck up!

P.S.

Hola Booty! I couldn't agree more with your last post... Diana's being framed for that...

Hey JB! How was that?!

Hi Winsum! Still laughing at "Please, jonv! Will you stop interrupting with posts about the stock?"


Posts: 1885 | From: Tampa, FL, US | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
denzen
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for denzen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I also own a red ford pu.

dz

quote:
Originally posted by realityinc21:
DO I KNOW YOU? I OWN A RED FORD PICK UP TRUCK. BUT I FLEW. WANT ME SCAN IN MY TICKETS. LOL NO ONE TRIED TO TAKE MY PICTURE.



Posts: 1431 | From: Boulder, CO | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whitefeather
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for whitefeather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for your welcome, Bob_Dog...
Looking forward to conversing with you and others...

quote:
Originally posted by Bob_dog:
Hi Whitefeather! Welcome!
Good to meet you

Bob the super fantastic orange dog

..... still wondering about the man in the black hat?



Posts: 43 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
firefly
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for firefly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
feel like I am at summer camp during panty raids
Posts: 3439 | From: ATL | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whitefeather
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for whitefeather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Could someone please tell me how I can post a message without replying to someone else. Thanks for your help.

quote:
Originally posted by whitefeather:
Thanks for your welcome, Bob_Dog...
Looking forward to conversing with you and others...



Posts: 43 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BT
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When someone talks stupid or negatively, I turn my head and walk away no matter who it is. It's a waste of my life to hear nonsense like that. Waste of air and waste of time, so I move on to better things. As for the person who speaks like that, I truely wish them luck in life but I know they will never change and always going to look for misery. I just want nothing to do with a person who opens the door to trouble.

What it does is shut me out from the finer things in life and opportunites pass me by. By staying with positive people it keeps me fresh and open to other ideas. Not miserable like some people.

So heres a Tip. Just egnore & say "Good Luck at your unsuccesfull life". Don't worry about what other people think, if they want to follow misery, so be it.
I WONT!


Posts: 3026 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Booty Quest
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Booty Quest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by whitefeather:
Could someone please tell me how I can post a message without replying to someone else. Thanks for your help.


Hit the bottom left 'post reply' button at bottom of page. Welcome!

Thanks FarmBoy!


Posts: 1210 | From: Virginia | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 72 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  70  71  72   

Post New Topic  New Poll  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:


Contact Us | Allstocks.com Message Board Home

© 1997 - 2019 Allstocks.com. All rights reserved.

Powered by Infopop Corporation
UBB.classic™ 6.7.2

Share