Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Allstocks.com's Bulletin Board » Micro Penny Stocks, Penny Stocks $0.10 & Under » TFCT.....next ebay???? (Page 32)

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 57 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ...  55  56  57   
Author Topic: TFCT.....next ebay????
brandwilliams
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for brandwilliams     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know Upside and I respect you, so I surely don't want animosity here. I am a firm believer if you put someone in a place to make money whether it be cheat steal or lie they will do it, especially if they know they won't get caught. Its like when qbid fell to .005 and right back within 10 minute period. Stocks just don't drop 50% and gain 100% within 10 minutes. They covered, and I also think they went long originally. Which explains all the volume all the sudden,(organized daytrading) A thought of mine. If I were an mm, and being a bit of a shyster that I am. I would give a lot of my money to a colleague to open an Ameritrade account to go long on each stock that I pick out to play. In other words keep an eye on the boards and see whats hot. I would instruct him to go long at a certain price, which would get volume up tremendously, then I would start the walk up quickly since there is voulme and a lot of it. That brings other investors in. I pick a price for my colleague to drop the shares, I buy them as a market maker does, sell those into the runup, then put on the brakes like Knight does so much, then I see to it its shorted. Naked shorting still goes on, the SEC hasnt't done anything but make it more underground. This is a theory of mine which may be farfetched, but after watching and studying closely to time and sales and level 11's, it seems almost apparent to me. Tell me differently, cause I will listen and take your words to heart.

Brandon


Posts: 390 | From: friendship, tn USA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Upside
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Upside     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
brandwiliams,
I don't doubt for a second that your naked short hypothesis is correct, especially at this level. This is where the bottom of the food chain still has an opportunity to feed and the scenario you've played out makes some sense but it still seems like a lot of work to go through. There's ample stocks every day that could be an easy target and to have to enlist people the way you're describing seems like a little much but I guess it could happen. I'm in this at .065 and will flat out not sell until .20. I don't expect it to take until mid October and with the right p/r it could see that level before summer is out but until that happens, I'm content with the way things are going.

Posts: 5729 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Upside
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for Upside     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
brand,
I apologize for the naked shorting reference. If I get you correct you're referring to regular shorting of a stock. The naked shorting comes from an entirely different thread I'm posting on tonight and I got the two confused. Sorry.

Posts: 5729 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realperson
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for realperson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TFCT -- 21st Century Technologies, Inc.
Com ($0.001)(New)


Company News and Press Releases From Other Sources:

21st Century's prizeWise.com TV Commercials to Begin July 12

LAS VEGAS, Jun 29, 2004 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- 21st Century Technologies, Inc.'s (OTC:BB TFCT.OB) portfolio investment company, prizeWise, Inc. will begin its initial television advertising campaign on ESPN and CNN on July 12. According to Steve Rinehart, president of prizeWise, Inc, "This is the beginning of the TV portion of our full promotion program which also includes internet banner ads and emails. We expect this campaign to generate many thousands of new users for prizeWise. There is terrific excitement currently being generated by prizeWise".
Kevin Romney, President of 21st Century Technologies, commented that the Company was very pleased with Mr. Rinehart's report which included information regarding current usage. "We are elated to see an 81% increase in coupon sales since last Wednesday and a 220% increase since June 11," said Mr. Romney.

Banner ads and targeted emails will appear on Yahoo.com and MSN.com prior to the start of, and in conjunction with, the television campaign which will begin in Northern California. http://www.prizeWise.com is a site which sells coupons, with an option offered to purchasers to receive tickets to enter sweepstakes contests on the website. The value of the sweepstakes is now over $30,000,000.00. Numerous sweepstakes have already been concluded with prizes awarded, such as a Plasma TV on June 28 requiring about 5000 tickets to close. It took only twelve hours for the last 50% of the ticket quota to fill as opposed to thirty-five days for the first 50%. The public is invited to browse the website without obligation.

21st Century Technologies is a Business Development Company, operated pursuant to the Investment Companies Act of 1940. It holds various enterprises as investments and seeks to grow companies in which it has an interest.

Safe Harbor Statement Under the Private Securities Litigation
Reform Act of 1995:

The statements which are not historical facts contained in this press release are forward-looking statements that involve certain risks and uncertainties including but not limited to risks associated with the uncertainty of future financial results, regulatory approval processes, the impact of competitive products or pricing, technological changes, the effect of economic conditions and other uncertainties as may be detailed in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
SOURCE: 21st Century Technologies, Inc.

CONTACT: 21st Century Technologies, Inc.
Troy Lovick, 702-248-1588

Customize your Business Wire news & multimedia to match your needs.
Get breaking news from companies and organizations worldwide.
Logon for FREE today at www.BusinessWire.com.

Copyright (C) 2004 Business Wire. All rights reserved.

-0-


Posts: 1068 | From: Utah and Put-In-Bay Ohio | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baseballmaster
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for baseballmaster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wish they didnt post that yet. the news lately hasnt helped them out. They must have been worried abuot the fire sale yesterday and dont want to see the RED again today.
Posts: 141 | From: OLD BRIDGE, NJ | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realperson
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for realperson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried to post News Out June 29th here but it wouldnt do it

GOTO Pinksheets.com and check TFCT


Posts: 1068 | From: Utah and Put-In-Bay Ohio | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Breezer
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Breezer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by realperson:
TFCT -- 21st Century Technologies, Inc.
Com ($0.001)(New)


Company News and Press Releases From Other Sources:

21st Century's prizeWise.com TV Commercials to Begin July 12

LAS VEGAS, Jun 29, 2004 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- 21st Century Technologies, Inc.'s (OTC:BB TFCT.OB) portfolio investment company, prizeWise, Inc. will begin its initial television advertising campaign on ESPN and CNN on July 12. According to Steve Rinehart, president of prizeWise, Inc, "This is the beginning of the TV portion of our full promotion program which also includes internet banner ads and emails. We expect this campaign to generate many thousands of new users for prizeWise. There is terrific excitement currently being generated by prizeWise".
Kevin Romney, President of 21st Century Technologies, commented that the Company was very pleased with Mr. Rinehart's report which included information regarding current usage. "We are elated to see an 81% increase in coupon sales since last Wednesday and a 220% increase since June 11," said Mr. Romney.

Banner ads and targeted emails will appear on Yahoo.com and MSN.com prior to the start of, and in conjunction with, the television campaign which will begin in Northern California. http://www.prizeWise.com is a site which sells coupons, with an option offered to purchasers to receive tickets to enter sweepstakes contests on the website. The value of the sweepstakes is now over $30,000,000.00. Numerous sweepstakes have already been concluded with prizes awarded, such as a Plasma TV on June 28 requiring about 5000 tickets to close. It took only twelve hours for the last 50% of the ticket quota to fill as opposed to thirty-five days for the first 50%. The public is invited to browse the website without obligation.

21st Century Technologies is a Business Development Company, operated pursuant to the Investment Companies Act of 1940. It holds various enterprises as investments and seeks to grow companies in which it has an interest.

Safe Harbor Statement Under the Private Securities Litigation
Reform Act of 1995:

The statements which are not historical facts contained in this press release are forward-looking statements that involve certain risks and uncertainties including but not limited to risks associated with the uncertainty of future financial results, regulatory approval processes, the impact of competitive products or pricing, technological changes, the effect of economic conditions and other uncertainties as may be detailed in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
SOURCE: 21st Century Technologies, Inc.

CONTACT: 21st Century Technologies, Inc.
Troy Lovick, 702-248-1588

Customize your Business Wire news & multimedia to match your needs.
Get breaking news from companies and organizations worldwide.
Logon for FREE today at www.BusinessWire.com.

Copyright (C) 2004 Business Wire. All rights reserved.

-0-


I am betting it will help the price to go up. Let's go TFCT!


Posts: 658 | From: Gulf Breeze, Fl 32561 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CuriousBull
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CuriousBull     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
L2's anyone? I want to see how this is going to open. thanks
Posts: 131 | From: New York, NY, US | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CuriousBull
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CuriousBull     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nevermind...it opened flat! Bummer!
quote:
Originally posted by CuriousBull:
L2's anyone? I want to see how this is going to open. thanks


Posts: 131 | From: New York, NY, US | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Breezer
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Breezer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Up .003 - good sign to me!
Posts: 658 | From: Gulf Breeze, Fl 32561 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
penguinking
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for penguinking     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The company has alot of good news out.. we just need to hold for a day or 2 and we will reap the reward$$$
Posts: 337 | From: Pensylvania | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realperson
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for realperson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Solid base now at 10
I just sold all my QBID for TFCT
also put my dad in Yesterday
also my brother RICK in Jacksoville
(Hay Rick)
Prizewise is cool, they seem to have tapped the american coupon shopping give it to me for free persona

Posts: 1068 | From: Utah and Put-In-Bay Ohio | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baseballmaster
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for baseballmaster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MM spanking this stock around.
Posts: 141 | From: OLD BRIDGE, NJ | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meshoe45
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meshoe45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by realperson:
Solid base now at 10
I just sold all my QBID for TFCT
also put my dad in Yesterday
also my brother RICK in Jacksoville
(Hay Rick)
Prizewise is cool, they seem to have tapped the american coupon shopping give it to me for free persona


If we break the .094 its down from there - thats going to lead to the selling you were talkin about yesturday.
It'all come right back up though. The help from the news is over that was the .104 this AM, now I think we'll see the night 8's low 9's with a few false breakouts.


Posts: 1451 | From: Somersworth, NH | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meshoe45
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meshoe45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by penguinking:
The company has alot of good news out.. we just need to hold for a day or 2 and we will reap the reward$$$

Hold on for a year! And you'll have the best reward.


Posts: 1451 | From: Somersworth, NH | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meshoe45
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meshoe45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Meshoe45:

If we break the .094 its down from there - thats going to lead to the selling you were talkin about yesturday.
It'all come right back up though. The help from the news is over that was the .104 this AM, now I think we'll see the night 8's low 9's with a few false breakouts.

And yes its going to rebound in my opinion, prob to the .11's? Once buying sets in hard any opinions on close or too early?


Posts: 1451 | From: Somersworth, NH | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realperson
Member


Icon 1 posted      Profile for realperson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope lots of people are going to the Prizewise web site.
Thats the Big difference here compared to QBID etc etc We have something cool and solid to look at and its just gonna get bigger and bigger

GOOD Luck


Posts: 1068 | From: Utah and Put-In-Bay Ohio | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Breezer
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Breezer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Meshoe45:

If we break the .094 its down from there - thats going to lead to the selling you were talkin about yesturday.
It'all come right back up though. The help from the news is over that was the .104 this AM, now I think we'll see the night 8's low 9's with a few false breakouts.

Haven't broke the .094 - hit it though. Now just sitting. What's up from here?


Posts: 658 | From: Gulf Breeze, Fl 32561 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meshoe45
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meshoe45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Breezer:
Haven't broke the .094 - hit it though. Now just sitting. What's up from here?

Continually hitting it will break it in most cases however this may be the start to another trend up or a fake break out. Just watch the charts and play it right


Posts: 1451 | From: Somersworth, NH | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meshoe45
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meshoe45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW I am not back in yet I sold a bunch yesturday to get back in lower, bought yesturday again and sold today a .102

Just looking for a new entry point.


Posts: 1451 | From: Somersworth, NH | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meshoe45
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meshoe45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by realperson:
I hope lots of people are going to the Prizewise web site.
Thats the Big difference here compared to QBID etc etc We have something cool and solid to look at and its just gonna get bigger and bigger

GOOD Luck



I agree with you 100% I love the idea and it has a great site we just need more people and we are off!
I am looking for a good place to get in, and buy a lot just to sit on.


Posts: 1451 | From: Somersworth, NH | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meshoe45
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meshoe45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Things are heating up. I am back in.
Posts: 1451 | From: Somersworth, NH | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baseballmaster
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for baseballmaster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what price are you back in at...i am still holding for lower
Posts: 141 | From: OLD BRIDGE, NJ | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meshoe45
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meshoe45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by baseballmaster:
what price are you back in at...i am still holding for lower

.941 but I thinking now I probably shoulda waited too. But there is A LOT of buys happening 20-100K +


Posts: 1451 | From: Somersworth, NH | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meshoe45
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meshoe45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think we formed a barrier at .94 because when it was hitting that .941 .942 and .945 came up.
Posts: 1451 | From: Somersworth, NH | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Breezer
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Breezer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Meshoe45:
I think we formed a barrier at .94 because when it was hitting that .941 .942 and .945 came up.

Yeah - I think you are right.
Nice barrier.

did you buy more?


Posts: 658 | From: Gulf Breeze, Fl 32561 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meshoe45
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meshoe45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
next stop .105

Hopefully.


Posts: 1451 | From: Somersworth, NH | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meshoe45
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meshoe45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HUGE buys coming in

50k 100k 150k 50k 50k etc.


Posts: 1451 | From: Somersworth, NH | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baseballmaster
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for baseballmaster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Huge buys not moving the stock that much ...SEC filing had a person named KANE selling more than 750,000 shares
Posts: 141 | From: OLD BRIDGE, NJ | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meshoe45
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meshoe45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by baseballmaster:
Huge buys not moving the stock that much ...SEC filing had a person named KANE selling more than 750,000 shares

So what do you think? Another drop?


Posts: 1451 | From: Somersworth, NH | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meshoe45
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meshoe45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bids up
Posts: 1451 | From: Somersworth, NH | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meshoe45
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meshoe45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Moovin' now
Posts: 1451 | From: Somersworth, NH | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EinnocE
Member


Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for EinnocE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like you got in right in time Meshoe

quote:
Originally posted by Meshoe45:
.941 but I thinking now I probably shoulda waited too. But there is A LOT of buys happening 20-100K +


Posts: 44 | From: Lombard, IL USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meshoe45
Member


Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meshoe45     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Err I gotta go order tires for my car but I cant with this damn stock.
Hahaha

Posts: 1451 | From: Somersworth, NH | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baseballmaster
Member


Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for baseballmaster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meshoe,

looks like your buy is doing well so far...good job. i didnt get in cause i was waiting for a big dip. Doesnt look like it will happen now...building up steam!


Posts: 141 | From: OLD BRIDGE, NJ | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 57 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ...  55  56  57   

Quick Reply
Message:

HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins
   


Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:


Contact Us | Allstocks.com Message Board Home

© 1997 - 2019 Allstocks.com. All rights reserved.

Powered by Infopop Corporation
UBB.classic™ 6.7.2

Share