's Bulletin Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»'s Bulletin Board » .11 and Up! » UMAM

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: UMAM

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JFPENNY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep Your eyes on this one... Imo were going to be seeing some great things with this company.

Lions Gate Lighting Corp. ('LNLT') Completes Its Name Change to Umami Sustainable Seafood Inc. ('UMAM')

Press Release Source: Umami Sustainable Seafood Inc. On Friday August 20, 2010, 8:41 am EDT
NEW YORK, Aug. 20 /PRNewswire/ -- Lions Gate Lighting Corp. (previously OTC BB- LNLT) today announced that it has completed its corporate name change to Umami Sustainable Seafood Inc. In connection with the name change, the Company also received approval by FINRA to begin trading under a new ticker symbol ("UMAM"), effective as of the open of business today.

The name more clearly reflects the Company's new business as a leading company in the production of sustainable sashimi grade bluefin tuna.

Umami is a word borrowed from the Japanese culture, meaning the harmonious fifth flavor. Umami can also mean good taste; delicious; skill and profit.

For more information, please visit:

Or contact:

Karl Petur Jonsson

Tel.: +354 6640000


About the Company

The Company owns and operates Kali Tuna, which is an established Croatian-based aquaculture operation raising Northern bluefin tuna in the Croatian part of the Adriatic Sea. The Company holds 33% of and options to buy the remaining 67% of Baja Aqua farms, an established Mexican aquaculture operation. The Company intends to become the leader in the Northern bluefin tuna industry by acquisition and internal growth. The growth of the Company will be founded on the sustainable management of resources and economically sound practices , seeking opportunities resulting from market consolidation and scientific progress in the industry

Posts: 221 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply

HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Message Board Home

© 1997 - 2013 All rights reserved.

Powered by Infopop Corporation
UBB.classic™ 6.7.2