10. You wake up at 4 o'clock in
the morning to go to the bathroom and stop to check your email on the way back to bed.
9. You turn off your computer and get an awful empty feeling, as if you just pulled the plug on a loved one.
decide to stay in college for an additional year or two, just for the free Internet access.
7. You find yourself typing "com" after every period when using a word processor.com
6. You can't
correspond with your mother because she doesn't have a computer.
5. Your email box shows "no new messages" and you feel really depressed.
4. You don't know the gender of your three closest
friends because they have nondescript screen name and you never bothered to ask.
3. You move into a new house and you decide to netscape before you landscape.
2. Your family always knows where you are.
1. In real life conversations, you don't laugh, you just say "LOL, LOL."